We are always on the lookout for healthy and delicious recipes to add to our ever-growing collection.
Got something you’d like to share? Email us your submission and let us spread the word!
RECIPE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- You must be the author of the recipe.
- The article needs to be in English and free of grammatical errors.
- The recommended length is 500-700 words.
- All recipes must include a brief introduction (around 300 words). The introduction should be a personal story – why do you love this recipe? Does it remind you of your childhood? Is it the favorite dish of an otherwise picky eater? Did the seasonal produce inspire you to make this? See our healthy recipes for inspiration.
- We accept all types of healthy recipes: vegan, vegetarian, paleo, gluten-free, keto, etc.
- Please list the ingredients with clear measurements, instructions, cooking temperatures, and your tips in bullets.
- Please provide prep and cook times and the number of servings.
- Your recipe must include at least one high-quality photo of the actual dish (we don’t accept stock photos). Photos that are blurry, with bad lighting, etc. will not be accepted. Photo format: web-optimized JPEG. Photo size: at least 900*450 pixels.
- Include a short bio at the bottom of the recipe (around 70 words).
TERMS OF SUBMISSION:
- By submitting your recipe, you give us the right to use your images on different social media platforms to promote the post.
- We reserve the right to edit recipes and all text before and after publication.
- We reserve the right to reject recipes.
- We do not pay royalties for any submissions.
To submit your recipe, please download this template, fill it up, and send it back to us with relevant images at email@example.com.